SENIOR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
Beacon Management Limited is looking for an experienced Corporate Administrator to join its team and service a portfolio of clients including hedge funds, private equity funds and other alternative investment vehicles.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete and accurate corporate records and related documents on behalf of a portfolio of investment clients;
- Prepare and review minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders;
- Liaise with clients, regulatory bodies, external/internal lawyers, auditors and accountants as required;
- Filing of statutory documents with the regulatory authorities;
- Prepare routine correspondence;
- Any other support functions that may be required.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of a corporate secretarial designation (e.g. ICSA) or other equivalent qualification, together with a minimum of four years’ experience managing a portfolio of clients within the offshore fund industry is required;
- Working knowledge of Bermuda Company Law is a must;
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with clients and possess strong communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and handle a demanding workload with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Willingness to work extended hours is essential to cater to clients operating in different time zones;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Applications must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail marked “Private & Confidential” to the HR Manager, Beacon Management Limited, PO Box HM 2763, Hamilton HM LX